Directed by Richard and Dee Lovelock
Friday 6th to Sunday 15th December
Shows on Fridays, 2 x Saturdays, 1 x Sundays
- Adults (aged 16-116) – Monday 2nd and Wednesday 4th September at 7.45pm
- Children (aged up to 15) – Sunday 8th September at 10:30am
- Rehearsals for adults will be on Mondays and Wednesdays, Mondays will be more singing / dancing and Wednesday will be more for lib.
- Rehearsals for children will be on Saturdays 2:30-4:30
- …and full commitment in the week before we go up please!
We need numerous Villagers and Ball Guests of all ages who can smile – singing and dancing is also required.
- Cinderella (Female aged 18-30) – Our heroine who is loved by everyone – except her wicked Stepmother and her Ugly Sisters. She is kind-hearted and long suffering.
- Prince Charming (Male aged 20-35) – A dashing fellow, heir to the throne and seeking a bride who will love him for who he is not what he is.
- Dandini (Male or Female any age) Aide and confidante to Prince Charming who he finds a bit pompous and likes to make fun of his master.
- Buttons (Male any age) The fun-loving link man character. He loves Cinderella and only wants only the best for her – as long as it is him. Lots of interaction with the audience required.
- Baroness (Female any age) An absolute bitch who genuinely thinks her daughters are the prettiest girls in the world, she is horrible to everyone else and takes no prisoners.
- Baron (Male 40-85) A bullied hen pecked gentle hearted man, who loves his daughter but is battered by his wife and Stepdaughters.
- Adele and Beyonce – the Ugly Sisters (Male any age) Stepsisters to Cinderella thoroughly nasty pieces of work. They are both dim, daft and dangerous!
- Fairy Sparkles (Female any age) A kind-hearted and all-powerful fairy who will make sure that everyone gets the ending that they deserve!
Cinderella, Prince Charming and Buttons do need to be able to sing solo, other characters do not need to be strong singers but be able to get a song across at least in a comedic nature.
- Monday 2nd Sep 2019 at 7:45pm
- Wednesday 4th Sep 2019 at 7:45pm
- Sunday 8th Sep 2019 at 10:30am